Club Penguin Hints, Secrets, and Cheats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Hints, Secrets, and Cheats!

All the hints you can handle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Opening 3-24-07

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CPH~Admin
Admin
Admin
CPH~Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-02-18

New Opening 3-24-07 Empty
PostSubject: New Opening 3-24-07   New Opening 3-24-07 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 4:17 am

1 new Mod and Admin are needed. Lyzly and rebel dancer have been removed of their status due to inactiveness and have done nothing. Please read the first thread for requirements and the appication. (Lyzly and rebel dancer may not re-apply).

Please post your applications here.
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguinhints.niceboard.com
tokio dragon
Top-Star Poster
Top-Star Poster
tokio dragon

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: New Opening 3-24-07   New Opening 3-24-07 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:11 am

Why do I want to become a CPH MODERATOR?
Because I want to keep CPH safe and not over-ruled by people that get banned in most of there games.

What would you do to keep it safe? I would report all of the no-good phonie hackers and they wouldnt be saying those stuff anymore if there perm.banned.

How many people would i get to join CPH?
I would get as many people as possible! All my friends,cousins,my sister,my neighbors,my reletives and all of that!

Am i just doing this application because i just want to?
No!!! I want to keep CPH as SAFE as possible! Sincerely-Tokio Dragon
Back to top Go down
http://Runescape.com-Club Penguin
crazynanna11
Just Joined
Just Joined

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: New Opening 3-24-07   New Opening 3-24-07 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:06 pm

Why do i want to become a cph admin??
to keep this site safe from anyone who will try to harm others, keep hackers out and protect everyone!!

What would you do to keep it safe? I willprotect this site, get ride of inapropriate messages, and protect everyone!
Howmany people would i get to join cph? I would get as many as possible!i would do any thing emailthem,callthem,talk to them get everyone i know to join!!!

Am i just doing this application because i just want to?? NO!! Absoulutly not!!I want to protect others from any one unwanted because this is supposed to be a safe site, not a danger filled one!!Yours truley-crazynanna11
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Opening 3-24-07   New Opening 3-24-07 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Opening 3-24-07
Page 1 of 1