Club Penguin Hints, Secrets, and Cheats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Hints, Secrets, and Cheats!

All the hints you can handle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your New Co-Admin and your brand new Mod!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CPH~Admin
Admin
Admin
CPH~Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Your New Co-Admin and your brand new Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Your New Co-Admin and your brand new Mod!   Your New Co-Admin and your brand new Mod! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 5:30 am

Here is the moment you have all been waiting for. I bet your hearts are pounding as you read this, huh? Well, your new Co-Admin is...............
rebel dancer! I have chosen her since she understands there more to being a Mod then deleting posts and locking topics. She understands the most important job of a Mod is to help the forum. So, that is why I have chosen her to be the Co-Admin!

And, your brand new CPH Moderator is.........

Lyzly! I have chosen her since she knows what it takes to be a Mod. She knows the jobs of a Mod and knows how to help others on the forum!

Let's give them a BIG congrats! And remember: If you want to be a Mod, you're going to have to work very hard to get at least 50 members.

~Admin
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguinhints.niceboard.com
maso2
Just Joined
Just Joined

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Your New Co-Admin and your brand new Mod!   Your New Co-Admin and your brand new Mod! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 3:19 pm

hi hi hi hi hi hi
Back to top Go down
ilovesasuke
Top-Star Poster
Top-Star Poster
ilovesasuke

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Become a Mod   Your New Co-Admin and your brand new Mod! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:45 am

Aww man this stinks now! I worked hard for this too!!! I just haven't been on as long. I can understand about rebel dancer, I read her post, but I could've been the brand new Mod! scratch pale silent Mad Sad Embarassed No Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your New Co-Admin and your brand new Mod!   Your New Co-Admin and your brand new Mod! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your New Co-Admin and your brand new Mod!
Page 1 of 1