Club Penguin Hints, Secrets, and Cheats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Hints, Secrets, and Cheats!

All the hints you can handle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rockhopper Trick. It isnt a hack dont worry...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ilovesasuke
Top-Star Poster
Top-Star Poster
ilovesasuke

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Rockhopper Trick. It isnt a hack dont worry... Empty
PostSubject: Rockhopper Trick. It isnt a hack dont worry...   Rockhopper Trick. It isnt a hack dont worry... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 8:52 am

Ok today I am going to teach you a Rockhopper Cheat. It's not a hack it's just a cool little trick. Trust me anyone can do it. :whee: Go into Rockhopper's ship. Then, you know that paper thing with all the items? Well click on the steps then click on the paper. As your penguin walks up the steps click on recieve on the free item. Don't hit anything else and you'll see what I mean. To make this go away just log off then log back on. affraid Cool right? Hope you enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguin.com
a melt4
Just Joined
Just Joined

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: tell?   Rockhopper Trick. It isnt a hack dont worry... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:13 am

will u plz tell me what will happen when u do that?! cuz rockhopper's almost here, but he isn't yet. and i wanna know what happens so i can sleep tonight!
Back to top Go down
ilovesasuke
Top-Star Poster
Top-Star Poster
ilovesasuke

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Rockhopper Trick. It isnt a hack dont worry...   Rockhopper Trick. It isnt a hack dont worry... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:36 am

What happens is the free item's picture get's "glued" to your screen. To get it to go away log off and then log back on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguin.com
Whippy123
Just Joined
Just Joined

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Trick. It isnt a hack dont worry...   Rockhopper Trick. It isnt a hack dont worry... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:46 pm

Whats wrong with Naruto??? I shoulden't ask that because he's always a chicken. Laughing Anyways, I saw that trick on youtube, and it is very... COOL!!! Like me! lol! Even though Rockhopper isn't coming to club penguin for a long while, i have to say, that seems very cool. Cool by the way dont spam me or else this... :spammer:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Trick. It isnt a hack dont worry...   Rockhopper Trick. It isnt a hack dont worry... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockhopper Trick. It isnt a hack dont worry...
Page 1 of 1